Hours: 40 Hours Per Week | Monday - Friday | 8-Hours Shifts Starting at Either 8 or 9 AM | No Weekends | Part-Time Considered for 4 Days Per Week
Average patients seen: 12-14 PPD | During Training Period Average of 8 PPD
Call Schedule: Currently No Call Schedule, However, This Could Change In The Future
- $109,200-$127,400 Salary
- Depending on Experience
- Loan Repayment Potential Through the NHSC
- Medical Insurance
- Disability Coverage
- Life Insurance
- 403b Retirement Plan
- 12 Paid Holidays
- 4 Discretionary Days
- 4 Weeks Paid Vacation
- 12 Sick Days
- $1,000 Annual CME Allowance Plus 4 Days
Additional Information: As part of the East Harlem Council for Human Services, Inc., Boriken Neighborhood Health Center serves more than 12,000 individuals each year without regard to an individual's ability to pay for services.
Join our team as we reimagine our Women's Health program.
- Provide comprehensive gynecological and prenatal/perinatal/postpartum services in an ambulatory care setting.
- We work with local hospitals for all deliveries then transfer follow-up care back to our team.
- Full family planning services are offered.
- EMR: eClinical Work
- 2-3 years experience post-graduate experience, including prenatal care, required.
- New graduates are only accepted if at least 1 year of Labor and Delivery RN experience is present.
- Strong preference for Bilingual Spanish. The majority of the patient population prefers to speak Spanish.
- Current NYS license.
- DEA Certification.
- BLS Certification.
- Infection Control Certification.
- Board certification preferred.