- $184,000 - $203,000 Annual Salary
- Based On Experience
Benefits: - Loan Repayment Potential Through the NHSC
- Medical Insurance
- Disability Coverage
- Life Insurance
- 403b Retirement Plan
- 12 Paid Holidays
- 4 Discretionary Days
- 4 Weeks Paid Vacation
- 12 Sick Days
- Annual CME Allowance Plus 4 Days
As part of the East Harlem Council for Human Services, Inc., Boriken Neighborhood Health Center serves more than 12,000 individuals each year without regard to an individual's ability to pay for services.
- Provides comprehensive case managed primary care services in an ambulatory care setting. Contributes to quality assurance, staff development, and other programmatic and clinical functions.
- EMR: eClincial Work
- At least 3 years clinical experience preferred.
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus, but not required.
- DEA Certification
- CPR Certification