Hours: Full-Time: 5 Days / 35-Hours Per Week -- Part-Time 2 Days / 14-Hours Per Week
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: 15 - 20
Call Schedule: Light | Phone Only
Compensation: - FT Earning Potential Up To $190,000
- PT Compensation $550-$730/Shift
- Negotiable Depending on Experience
Benefits: - Loan Repayment Potential Through the NHSC
- Medical Insurance
- Disability Coverage
- Life Insurance
- 403b Retirement Plan
- 12 Paid Holidays
- 4 Discretionary Days
- 4 Weeks Paid Vacation
- 12 Sick Days
- $1,000 Annual CME Allowance Plus 4 Days
- Malpractice Coverage
Additional Information: As part of the East Harlem Council for Human Services, Inc., Boriken Neighborhood Health Center serves more than 12,000 individuals each year without regard to an individual's ability to pay for services.
- Provide comprehensive case managed primary care services in an ambulatory care setting.
- Contribute to quality assurance, staff development, and other programmatic and clinical functions.
- REQUIRED: Board Certification. DEA Certification. CPR Certification. Infection Control Certification. Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills. (New Graduates must become Board Certified to see patients.)
- PREFERRED: At least two to three years of clinical experience preferred. Bilingual Spanish preferred.
- EMR: eClincial Works