Hours: Clinic Hours: Monday - Thursday 8 am - 6 pm, Friday 8 am - 1 pm; 1st Saturday of the Month: 9 am to 2 pm
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: 15-20
Compensation: Negotiable based on experience
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Accident, Cancer, and Critical Illness Insurance
- Hospital Confinement Indemnity Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Basic Life and AD&D Insurance at no cost to you
- Examines individuals requesting care, assesses their dental/oral conditions, prescribes, and carries out, or directs others in carrying out, appropriate dental/oral treatment, or refers individuals for specialty consultation or treatment
- Clinical procedures provided typically include the removal of plaque, calculus, and stains from the teeth, exposing and processing dental X-rays, applying cavity-preventive agents, such as fluorides and pit and fissure sealants, and administering antimicrobial agents.
- At Bond, we provide comprehensive dental care for children through adults which includes exams, cleanings, x-rays, and fillings.
- Urgent care dental services include palliative care for the relief of pain and extractions.
- Florida license to practice dental hygiene
- Current CPR (BLS) certifications. ACLS preferred
- Minimum of three years of clinical experience preferred
- Ability to be clinically fluent in Spanish preferred