Compensation: The salary range is $265,000-$285,000 annually. Based on years of experience and specialty area.
Benefits: • Medical, Dental, Vision & Prescription - coverage begins 1st of the month following the new employee's start date.
• Short- & Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance
• Retirement Savings Plan with company match
• 22 days of paid time off
• Eight (8) paid holidays.
• Five (5) paid days for CME + $2,000 in reimbursement for approved CME expenses.
• Student loan repayment eligibility through National Health Services Corps
• Reimbursement for MD license, BC, CDS, and DEA renewals
• Malpractice Insurance which includes the tail.
Additional Information: Baltimore Medical System (BMS) is a community-based, nonprofit organization that provides quality primary/outpatient care services to underserved communities in the Greater Baltimore area. BMS is the largest FQHC in Maryland, and we offer various comprehensive primary and behavioral health services through five (5) community health centers and eight (8) school-based health centers.
-Willing to accept candidates that are board certified in one or more of the following specialties with a minimum of 2 years experience: Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Pediatrics, or OBGYN
'Proof of vaccination is a condition of employment, subject to verified medical or religious exemptions that do not pose an undue hardship on the Company.'