Hours: Monday - Friday | Daytime Hours | 36 Hours of Clinical Time Each Week | 4 Hours of Administrative Time (Can be Completed From Home)
Degrees Accepted: MD/DO
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: 21
Call Schedule: Shared | 1:5
Relocation Assistance Available
Compensation: Competitive Salary Based on Experience
- Life and Disability Plan
- Retirement Savings Plan With 3% Match
- Loan Repayment Options Through the NHSC (HPSA: 20)
- 8 Paid Holidays
- 22 PTO Days
- 5 CME Days with $2K Annual Allowance
- Full-scope OBGYN position with a diverse patient population.
- St. Agnus Community Health Center and St. Agnus Hospital
- Our clinics serve 49,721 patients across Baltimore City and Baltimore County annually. 2,263 of those patients were women receiving prenatal care.
- Must have primary care experience, unless a new graduate
- Must be BC within 3 years of residency
- Spanish and/or Burmese speaking a plus
- Located on the Chesapeake Bay, Baltimore has over 225 neighborhoods with a variety of living options. Top attractions include the National Aquarium, Maryland Science Center, Orioles and Baltimore Ravens games, plus shops, restaurants, harbor cruises, and more.
- Baltimore is 45 min from Washington, DC, two hours from Philadelphia, PA, and three hours from New York City.