Hours: Mon, Tue, Wed & Fri; 8:00 AM -5:00 PM & Thurs 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Average patients seen: 1:5
- Medical, dental, and vision
- 22 vacation days and 8 paid holidays
- Tuition assistance and more!
- The Registered Nurse/Care Manager assists clinicians in the development of the plan of care for patients.
- RNs are responsible for the care management and coordination of a patient panel and acts as an advocate, educator, and resource person for the respective population.
- Assess care management patients initially, periodically, and at critical junctures for comprehension of their clinical condition, understanding of important steps in the care plan, confidence in self-management, motivation, and ability to persevere in the face of emotional and other obstacles.
- Collects health status data relevant to the patient's present problem in a continuous, systematic and complete manner.
- Completes physical assessment and correlates with patient's health history to prepare patient for examination or treatment as appropriate.