Compensation: Salary is commensurate with experience
- Medical, dental, and vision
- 22 vacation days and 8 paid holidays
- Tuition assistance and more!
Additional Information: The Registered Nurse/Home Visitor is a grant-funded position in partnership with the Baltimore City Health Department. Under the direction of the Director of Maternal and Child Health and Clinical Supervisor, the Home Visitor completes the training for the National Nurse Family Partnership (NFP) Program.
The position builds and maintains a caseload of 25 families, composed of adolescents, pregnant for the first time, who enroll in the program prior to 28 weeks of pregnancy.
- Actively recruits clients, in accordance with NFP standards, until building a complete caseload of 25 families
- Conducts home visits in accordance with NFP standards
- Documents all visits as required in ETO Database for the Health Department.
- Reviews the Prenatal Risk Assessment completed at the client's first prenatal visit to determine risk factors and consults with the Nurse Supervisor of BCHD regarding eligibility for enrollment.