Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 5 pm; 1 Late Day per Week
Benefits: Eligible for benefits beginning on the first day of the month following the date of hire. We offer:
- Health, Dental, and Vision
- Free parking
- Paid annual leave, which is accrued on a biweekly basis and can be used for all vacation, sick days, and personal time off. Up to 22 days per year.
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Tuition reimbursement: Up to $2,500 per calendar year for full-time staff, pro-rated for part-time staff. The amount is based on the grade received in the class.
- 403b Retirement Plan with employer match after 1 year of employment
- Legal insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Basic Life Insurance
- Supplemental life insurance
- Dependent care reimbursement
- Healthcare reimbursement up to $2,500
- Must have one or more years of experience.
- Will be working solo seeing walk-in patients.
Baltimore Medical System (BMS) is an innovative, Federally Qualified Health Center dedicated to improving the health and wellness of medically underserved communities in the Greater Baltimore area. The largest FQHC in Maryland, our mission is to improve the health in the communities we serve by providing safe, high quality, accessible, and affordable health care.
We offer a variety of comprehensive services including adult medicine, family medicine, pediatrics, OB/GYN, behavioral health, and health education through 6 community health centers and 8 school-based health centers. The system has approximately 40 primary care providers and nearly 60 total providers serving over 45,000 active patients.