Hours: 40 Hours Per Week | Monday-Friday 8 AM - 5 PM
Average patients seen: Varies
- Competitive Compensation Plan
- Negotiable Based on Experience
- 90% Employer Paid Medical Coverage for Employee
- HDHP and HMO Health Plans
- HSA with Employer Contribution
- Dental & Vision
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Life Insurance Options
- Short & Long-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Wellness Benefits
- 401K with Discretionary Match
- Profit Sharing
- Accrued PTO
- To provide superior quality, competitive value and outstanding service by assuming responsibility for the overall patient experience as it relates to the case management operations of Brevard Health Alliance (BHA).
- This includes management of the case managers and the sovereign immunity program.
- This position is responsible for staff training, task assignments, and overall management of resources available to BHA case management operations.
- Coordinates all psychosocial community services under the general direction of the Clinical Psychiatrist.
- BHA consistently achieves 95% patient satisfaction.
- The community offers a family-friendly setting and coastal lifestyle.
- Proficient in the operations of FQHCs.
- Experience in the clinical operational management of community health centers.
- At least two (2) years of post-master's supervised experience under the supervision of a licensed clinical social worker.
- Active FL License
- Proficiency with EMR