Hours: 40 Hours Per Week | Monday-Friday 8 AM - 5 PM
Average patients seen: Varies
- Competitive Compensation Plan
- Negotiable Based on Experience
- Loan Repayment Options through the NHSC
- 90% Employer Paid Medical Coverage for Employee
- HDHP and HMO Health Plans
- HSA with Employer Contribution
- Dental & Vision
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Life Insurance Options
- Short & Long-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Wellness Benefits
- 401K with Discretionary Match
- Profit Sharing
- $2,000 CME Allowance + 4 Days
- Accrued PTO
(0-3 Years = 25 Days)
(3-5 Years = 27 Days)
(5-10 Years = 29 Days)
(10-15 Years = 32 Days)
(15-20 Years = 35 Days)
(20+ Years = 38 Days)
The lead psychiatrist shares the mutual role of oversight for psychiatric services across BHA, and further providing successfully integrated mental health services to our market’s medically underserved population.
- This individual, as well as psychiatrists and mid-level providers under supervision of the lead, are expected to provide superior quality, competitive value, and outstanding service and care.
- Design individualized mental health care plans, using a variety of treatments.
- BHA consistently achieves 95% patient satisfaction.
- The community offers a family-friendly setting and coastal lifestyle.
- Prior employment experience with at least 5+ years in an integrated health setting or FQHC.
- Management or supervisory experience is favorable.
- Previous experience with Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT), and current Data 2000 waiver.
- Active DEA and BLS/CPR Certification
- Active FL License
- Proficiency with EMR