Hours: 36-40 Hours Per Week | Hours Vary By Location & Setting
Degrees Accepted: DDS/DMD
Average patients seen: 10-13
Call Schedule: N/A
Relocation Assistance Available
- Competitive Base Salary Plus Annual Bonus
- Negotiable Based on Experience
- Up To $5,000 Relocation Allowance
- Loan Repayment Options through the NHSC
- 90% Employer Paid Medical Coverage for Employee
- HDHP and HMO Health Plans
- HSA with Employer Contribution
- Dental & Vision
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Life Insurance Options
- Short & Long-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Wellness Benefits
- 401K with Discretionary Match
- Profit Sharing
- $2,000 CME Allowance + 4 Days
- Accrued PTO
(0-3 Years = 25 Days)
(3-5 Years = 27 Days)
(5-10 Years = 29 Days)
(10-15 Years = 32 Days)
(15-20 Years = 35 Days)
(20+ Years = 38 Days)
Brevard Health Alliance is proud to be recognized as a medical and dental home where exceptional patient care is our number one goal. We provide quality services that are accessible, patient-centered, continuous, and comprehensive.
- The only FQHC in Brevard County and employs approximately 65 physicians and APPs.
- We are committed to the success and satisfaction of our team members.
- We work with existing providers in our community to coordinate service to our patients.
- We work toward quality improvement in all areas of our clinical operations. Consistently achieve 95% patient satisfaction.
- Family-friendly setting and coastal lifestyle.
- 4+ years of experience as a practicing dentist in a dental health care environment preferred.
- Practice management and personnel management experience preferred
- Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) License
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Strong oral and written communication skills