- Airfare to Bethel
- 401k with 5% Match
- Up to $10,000 Relocation Reimbursement
- 3% Sign-on Bonus
- $1,500 per Month Housing Allowance
- Must be licensed and in good standing with the State of Alaska and have a current DEA license
- Medical Director experience a plus, but not required.
- Open to candidates looking for their first medical director role.
- Ideal candidate will have not just the altruism about providing medical services, but altruism for working with indigenous cultures as well.
- Candidates looking to make a difference should apply.
- Bethel Family Clinic (BFC) is located in the heart of Bethel, Alaska, a small town of approximately 6,500 people, mainly Yup'ik Eskimos, people who have lived in the area for over 1000 years.
- Bethel serves as a hub for nearly 50+ surrounding villages lining the Kuskokwim River, the longest river in a single state.
- Since 1981 we have been providing care to a service region roughly the size of the state of Oregon.
- In 2017 our medical clinic moved into a brand new building