Benefits: - Employer Paid Medical, Term Life, and Malpractice
- CME Allowance
- 401k After Year 1 with 75% Match
- Retention Incentive After Year 2
- 1 Association Due Paid
Additional Information: - Acute Care Certification is required.
- The Nurse Practitioner provides routine care and management of clinic and hospitalized patients using standardized procedures in collaboration with the supervising physician.
- Current RN licensure and current Nurse Practitioner Certification in the State of California is required.
- Demonstrated ability to function both independently and in collaboration with other healthcare professionals.
- Prefer a minimum of UCC, Family Medicine, Pulmonary, or Cardio experience in acute or ambulatory care setting.