Hours: Monday - Friday | 8 Hr Shifts 5 Days per Week or 10 Hr Shifts 4 Days per Week
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: 20-25
Call Schedule: No Call
Compensation: $250K plus Performance Bonuses | Sign-on Bonus and Relocation Assistance Negotiable
Benefits: - Health/Dental/Vision with Employer Contribution for Provider and Family
- Free Healthcare for Provider and Family at Bayless Clinics
- Employer Paid Short-Term Disability, Life, and AD&D
- Voluntary Long Term Disability
- 19 PTO Days
- Paid Holidays
- Ongoing Training and Professional Development Completed During Business Hours Company Wide Event
- Employee Assistance Program
Additional Information: - DEA, CPR/First Aid certified required.
- Suboxone waiver a plus but not required.
- Must be comfortable seeing all ages.
- Each provider will be assigned an MA.
- The collaborative and integrated approach at Bayless brings specialists together to focus on our patient's overall health as a common goal, something that saves them time and money, improves lives and puts your mind at ease.
- The ideal candidate will follow our core values and be collaborative with primary care providers.
- As a truly integrated service provider for all ages and socio-economic classes, Bayless offers family medicine, emotional and behavioral healthcare, addiction treatment, and social healthcare services to families and children, adults, the elderly, and the community.
- We apply our core values to all that we do so that everything from our daily guiding principle to our tactical management techniques are built on compassion, adaptability, innovativeness, reliability, and relentlessness.
- EMR: AdvancedMD