Hours: Clinic Hours: Monday - Friday 7 AM - 6 PM | 4 Day Work Week Available | Flexible 5 Day Work Week 7 AM - 4 PM, 8 AM - 5 PM, or 9 AM - 6 PM
Average patients seen: 20-25
Call Schedule: No Call
Compensation: Base Salary plus Performance Bonuses | Based on Experience
Benefits: - Health/Dental/Vision with Employer Contribution for Provider and Family
- Free Healthcare for Provider and Family at Bayless Clinics
- Employer Paid Short-Term Disability, Life, and AD&D
- Voluntary Long Term Disability
- 19 PTO Days
- Paid Holidays
- Ongoing Training and Professional Development Completed During Business Hours Company Wide Event
- Employee Assistance Program
Additional Information: - Arizona license required.
- Must be a board-certified pediatrician, with a minimum of 5 to 10 years of professional experience. Completion of a developmental behavioral fellowship required. Prior experience practicing in developmental pediatrics a plus.
- Must be open to working at any Bayless location.
- Developmental pediatricians are experts in the management of autistic spectrum disorders, developmental delays, learning disabilities, etc. Bayless will train.
- The collaborative and integrated approach at Bayless brings specialists together to focus on our patient's overall health as a common goal, something that saves them time and money, improves lives and puts your mind at ease.
- As a truly integrated service provider for all ages and socio-economic classes, Bayless offers family medicine, emotional and behavioral healthcare, addiction treatment, and social healthcare services to families and children, adults, the elderly, and the community.
- EMR: AdvancedMD