Hours: Monday - Friday | 8 Hr Shifts 5 Days per Week or 10 Hr Shifts 4 Days per Week
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: 20-25
Call Schedule: No Call
Compensation: $60K Salary plus Performance Bonuses | Sign-on Bonus and Relocation Assistance Negotiable
Benefits: - Health/Dental/Vision with Employer Contribution for Provider and Family
- Free Healthcare for Provider and Family at Bayless Clinics
- Employer Paid Short-Term Disability, Life, and AD&D
- Voluntary Long Term Disability
- 19 PTO Days
- Paid Holidays
- Ongoing Training and Professional Development Completed During Business Hours Company Wide Event
- Employee Assistance Program
Additional Information: - We offer a private practice environment without the administrative overhead or burden.
- If you are tired of the status quo in community mental health or have thought about starting your own practice, we offer an entrepreneurial approach to integrated care.
- Requires a degree in counseling or social work.
- CPR/First Aid certified required.
- Must be comfortable seeing all ages.
- Each provider will be assigned an MA.
- The Clinical Therapist provides intake assessments, service planning, crisis intervention and ongoing individual/family/group therapy as needed.
- The collaborative and integrated approach at Bayless brings specialists together to focus on our patient's overall health as a common goal, something that saves them time and money, improves lives and puts your mind at ease.
- The ideal candidate will follow our core values and be collaborative with primary care providers.
- EMR - AdvancedMD