Hours: Clinic Hours Monday - Friday 7 AM - 6 PM | 10 Hour Shifts 4 Days per Week | A minimum of 20 Hours for PT Providers.
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: 21-26 in 10 Hour Shift
Call Schedule: Phone Only | Once Every 2 Months | Very Minimal
Relocation Assistance Available
- $180K Based on Experience
- Productivity Incentive Based on Patients Seen Paid Quarterly
- Physicians who Average 25 PPD the Incentive Bonus is $2,500 per Quarter
- $12K Relocation Assistance and 3 Months of Transitional Housing Stipend
- Loan Repayment Potential Through NHSC
- Employer Paid Health/Drug/Vision/Dental
- Life Insurance
- 401k with 4% Match
- Temporary Disability
- Employer Paid Short and Long Term Disability
- Gym Membership and Cell Phone Discounts
- Supplemental Insurance Available
- Paid Holidays - 11 Full Days plus 2 Half Days, 168 Hours PTO
- 40 CME Hours and $2,500 Annual Allowance
- The ideal candidate will have experience working in a community health care clinic or similar community outpatient care experience.
- Experience working on an island with an underserved patient population is highly preferred.
- Bay Clinic is the largest non-profit community health center on Hawai'i Island. Today, we serve 22,096 East Hawai'i residents with approximately 80,000 visits annually.