Compensation: - Annual Base Salary with Annual Increase Potential
- Up To $10K Relocation Assistance
- $3,600 Transitional Housing Stipend
Benefits: Employer Paid Health/Drug/Vision/Dental | Life Insurance | 401k with 4% Match | Temporary Disability | Employer Paid Short and Long Term Disability | FSA | Gym Membership and Cell Phone Discounts | Supplemental Insurance Available | Paid Holidays - 11 Full Days plus 2 Half Days | 168 Hours PTO | 40 CME Hours and $2,500 Annual Allowance | Loan Repayment Potential Through the NHSC
Additional Information: - Diagnose and treat diseases, injuries, and malformations of teeth and gums and related oral structures. May treat diseases of nerve, pulp, and other dental tissues affecting the vitality of teeth.
- The ideal candidate will have experience working in a community health care clinic or similiar community outpatient care experience.
- Experience working on an island with an underserved patient population is highly preferred.
- New graduates welcome to apply after completing residency/training.
- Bay Clinic is the largest non-profit community health center on Hawai'i Island. Today, we serve 22,096 East Hawai'i residents with approximately 80,000 visits annually.