Hours: Monday - Friday | One Half-Day Saturday per Month | 10 Hour Shifts 4 Days per Week or 8 Hour Shifts 5 Days per Week
Degrees Accepted: DDS/DMD
Call Schedule: Phone Only | Rotated Weekly Every 7 Weeks
Relocation Assistance Available
Compensation: Salary based on experience with an annual range of $100,000-$110,000.
-Up to $12,000 earned productivity bonus
- Relocation assistance provided for FTE!
- Malpractice/Tail Coverage
- $2K CME Allowance with 5 Days Paid Time Off
- 3 Weeks Paid Vacation. Increases to 4 Weeks After Year 4
- 3 Paid Summer Days (1 for July, 1 August, 1 for September)
- 1 Paid Wellness Day
- 5 Paid Sick Days
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Loan Forgiveness through NHSC and other state programs
Additional Information: A job at Aunt Martha's is a career with purpose, making an impact in your community and beyond. We strive to develop better ways to improve the future of community healthcare. Join our team to inspire through inclusion, diversity, and innovation. We would love the opportunity for you to be on our team!
- Must be able to travel to all of Aunt Martha's locations
- Provide routine primary care as guided by policies and procedures along with the supervising Physician
- Provide Family Planning services as requested according to protocol
- Provide prenatal services as requested according to protocol
- IL License REQUIRED
- 1 year experience as an NP REQUIRED. Community health/outpatient preferred.
- Bilingual (SPAN-ENG) PREFERRED