Hours: 10 hour shifts 4 days per week; Monday - Friday
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Compensation: Salary starts at $110,000; Based on experience
- Qualify for NHSC loan repayment
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Retirement plan with immediate employer contribution
The Midlevel Provider:
- Primary provider of primary health care, acute and chronic, as well as preventative care at the Asher Community Health Center
- Take phone calls from patients, pharmacies, etc., processes requests, and return calls.
- Conduct office visits, review laboratory test results, educate patients as necessary, follows-up as appropriate, initiate patient referrals and tests, etc.
- May be asked to participate in training and support of local EMTs and in community health education.
- Oregon PA license
- BLS, ACLS, PALS Certification
- ND's can be considered