Benefits: - Employer Paid Dental, Vision, Long-Term Disability, Life and Mental Health Insurance
- Employer Pays Majority of Medical Coverage
- 403b Employer will Match up to 6% of Employee Salary
- 10 Paid Holidays, 3 Personal Holidays & 80 Vacation Hours Annually
- Sick Time Accrual Rate of 4 Hours per Pay Period
- Employee Assistance Program
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance, and AD&D
- Cafeteria Plan Accounts
- Dependent Care Expenses and Medical Expenses
Additional Information: REQUIREMENTS: Training and Experience: A Ph.D. or Psy.D. in Counseling or Clinical Psychology from an accredited university; Current California license in good standing as a Licensed Psychologist. Ability to be credentialed as a Medicare and Medi-Cal provider. Must be Bilingual in English and Spanish.
Knowledge of: LGBTQ behavioral health issues and effective treatment modalities; HIV behavioral health issues; ability to perform differential diagnosis using the DSM-V; various theoretical orientations; treatment modalities; clinical techniques and interventions; treatment planning; biopsychosocial assessment; crisis intervention and reporting obligations. Requires significant experience in the identification, diagnosis, and treatment of substance use disorders, with a specific focus on opioid misuse.