- Employer Paid Dental, Vision, Long-Term Disability, Life and Mental Health Insurance
- Employer Pays Majority of Medical Coverage
- 403b Employer will Match up to 6% of Employee Salary
- 10 Paid Holidays, 3 Personal Holidays & 160 Vacation Hours Annually
- Sick Time Accrual Rate of 4 Hours per Pay Period
- Employee Assistance Program
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance, and AD&D
- Cafeteria Plan Accounts
- Dependent Care Expenses and Medical Expenses
- The Nurse Practitioner will provide primary medical care services.
- Provide STD-related medical care for adult patients at APLA Health mainly at its Out Here STD testing and treatment facility. On occasion, it may be necessary to provide services at another APLA Health site in Los Angeles.
- CA license
- Minimum 1-year managing primary care patients preferred
- DEA license and BLS/CPR certificate required
- Must be eligible to participate in Medicare, Medi-Cal, F-PACT, and other federal health programs.
- Prior experience working with eClinicalWorks preferred
- Bilingual/English Spanish preferred
- STD testing and treatment protocols.
- Aptitude in STD risk assessment and counseling.
- Experience with HIV post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP) and pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP) preferred.