Hours: Monday - Friday 8 AM - 5 PM or 10 AM - 7 PM | 5 Day Work Week
Average patients seen: 14 | 20% Administrative 80% Clinical
Call Schedule: 1:7 Phone Only | Rotated Weekly
Relocation Assistance Available
Compensation: $250K Based on Experience | Potential Incentive Bonus | Sign-on Bonus and Relocation Assistance Negotiable | Loan Repayment Potential Through NHSC
Benefits: - Employer Paid Dental, Vision, Long-Term Disability, Life and Mental Health Insurance
- Employer Pays Majority of Medical Coverage
- 403b Employer will Match up to 6% of Employee Salary
- 10 Paid Holidays, 3 Personal Holidays & 160 Vacation Hours Annually
- Sick Time Accrual Rate of 4 Hours per Pay Period
- Employee Assistance Program
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance, and AD&D
- Cafeteria Plan Accounts
- Dependent Care Expenses and Medical Expenses
Additional Information: - 1 year of experience required. 2-3 years of experience preferred.
- Any leadership experience is acceptable
- CA license is required
- The physician must be comfortable and have recent direct primary care experience within the last year.
- The patient population is 18 and up.
- The Gleicher/Chen Health Centers' Medical Director plans and directs all aspects of the health centers' medical policies and programs.
- Although the Gleicher/Chen Health Center will serve everyone, the focus of our efforts is to provide primary medical care, and substance abuse and mental health services and enabling services to low-income gay and bisexual men and transgender individuals.