Compensation: $235K Based on Experience | Potential Incentive Bonus | Loan Repayment Potential Through NHSC | Sign-on Bonus and Relocation Negotiable
Benefits: - Employer Paid Dental, Vision, Long-Term Disability, Life and Mental Health Insurance
- Employer Pays Majority of Medical Coverage
- 403b Employer will Match up to 6% of Employee Salary
- 10 Paid Holidays, 3 Personal Holidays & 160 Vacation Hours Annually
- Sick Time Accrual Rate of 4 Hours per Pay Period
- Employee Assistance Program
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance, and AD&D
- Cafeteria Plan Accounts
- Dependent Care Expenses and Medical Expenses
Additional Information: - CA license is required
- The physician must be comfortable and have recent direct primary care experience within the last year.
- The patient population is 18 and up.
- Clinical experience in a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) or with medically underserved populations is preferred.
- Although the Long Beach Health Center will serve everyone, a focus of our efforts is to provide primary medical care, mental health services and enabling services to low income lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender individuals.