Hours: Clinic Hours: Monday - Friday 8 AM - 5 PM; Potential for a 4 day work week
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: Direct patient care slots and roving for co-visit patients support with behavioral health
Call Schedule: No Call
Relocation Assistance Available
Compensation: $81,139 - $101,424; based on experience
The benefits package available to employees working over 20 hours includes:
- Loan repayment through NHSC and Alaska's SHARP program
- Option between 2 medical plans
- HSA contribution
- Dental and vision
- Basic Life and AD&D
- Long-term disability
- 403b retirement account
- 457b tax-sheltered annuity plan
- Company contribution of 3% after one year of employment
- This position is responsible for integrated behavioral health care.
- The Behavioral Health Consultant will be part of an integrated primary care team.
- Scope of work will include but not be limited to screening, assessing, triaging, and managing patients in a primary care setting.
- EMR: Greenway Intergy; Will be transitioning to Epic in 2022
ANHC provides integrated, compassionate, and high-quality health care to patients of all ages, regardless of their ability to pay. We offer medical care, dental care, and pharmacy, lab, and x-ray services, all under one roof.