Hours: Clinic Hours: Monday - Friday 8 AM - 5 PM | Flexible FTE Model, 40-25 hours per week | Physician will have dedicated clinical (80%) and admin (20%) time
Average patients seen: 16 per day; 8 per 4 hour session
Call Schedule: Yes
Relocation Assistance Available
Compensation: $178,092 - $231,540; based on experience
The benefits package available to employees working over 20 hours includes:
- Loan repayment through NHSC and Alaska's SHARP program
- Option between 2 medical plans
- HSA contribution
- Dental and vision
- Basic Life and AD&D
- Long-term disability
- 403b retirement account
- 457b tax-sheltered annuity plan
- Company contribution of 3% after one year of employment
- We are seeking family physicians for full and part-time openings in Anchorage, AK.
- We offer a flexible FTE model to maximize work-life balance and help mitigate provider burnout.
- The part-time minimum is 25 hours per week.
- The physician will provide comprehensive primary medical care services to patients in a primary medical care ambulatory clinic. The physician will be required to see all ages.
- EMR: Greenway Intergy; Will be transitioning to Epic in 2022
ANHC provides integrated, compassionate, and high-quality health care to patients of all ages, regardless of their ability to pay. We offer medical care, dental care, and pharmacy, lab, and x-ray services, all under one roof.