Benefits: Effective Date: 1st of the month following the date of hire unless hired on the 1st of the month
- Company Paid Life and Disability
- Voluntary Life Insurance Plans
- Pet Care Insurance/Life Assistance Program/Employee Wellness Program/Legal Services/Health Advocacy Support/Supplemental Insurance
- Retirement 403(b)
- Deferred Compensation 457(b)
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- AltaMed Family Scholarship Program
- PTO (Varies by length of service)
- 12 Paid Holidays
- Jury Duty up to five (5) days
- Bereavement Leave up to three (3) days
- Discounts and Other Perks
- Responsible for the application of nursing and clinical processes and delivery of quality patient care at AltaMed clinics
- Supports patient evaluation, and carries out related nursing interventions, supports nursing patient evaluation, efficient system applications, and recording of patient care/behavior.
- Works collaboratively with clinic interdisciplinary team members, medical staff, clinical operations, and the Administrative/Operational Leadership teams to ensure the achievement of patient, clinical, or program goals.
- Demonstrates clinical competency and technical skills for care delivery to general and/or specialty patient populations.
- Ability to build and maintain effective communication and working relationships with internal and external customers (i.e. nursing staff, providers, patients/participants, caregivers/families, and clinic or center leadership.
- Ability to work effectively with a diverse population/cultural differences.