Benefits: Effective Date: 1st of the month following the date of hire unless hired on the 1st of the month
- Company Paid Life and Disability
- Voluntary Life Insurance Plans
- Pet Care Insurance/Life Assistance Program/Employee Wellness Program/Legal Services/Health Advocacy Support/Supplemental Insurance
- Retirement 403(b)
- Deferred Compensation 457(b)
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- AltaMed Family Scholarship Program
- PTO (Varies by length of service)
- 12 Paid Holidays
- Jury Duty up to five (5) days
- Bereavement Leave up to three (3) days
- Discounts and Other Perks
- Provide nursing care within the licensed scope of practice.
- Assignment locations will vary depending on business needs and may be within either Los Angeles or Orange County. Assignments will vary in length and can range from a few weeks to a few months depending on the reason for supplemental coverage.
- Performs related patient care functions such as taking temperature, pulse, respiration & blood pressure readings; 12-lead EKGs; applying & removing dressings; may instruct the patient in various self-administered treatments or procedures; obtains specimens; assures correct culture collection.
- May administer intramuscular, subcutaneous, or intradermal injections and may perform skin tests, administer oral medication, venipunctures, and capillary skin punctures for blood specimens.
- Assists physician with procedures and treatments
- Able to travel to and work at various Ambulatory Clinics as assigned by Supervisor for coverage (Los Angeles and Orange County)