Benefits: Effective Date: 1st of the month following the date of hire unless hired on the 1st of the month
- Company Paid Life and Disability
- Voluntary Life Insurance Plans
- Pet Care Insurance/Life Assistance Program/Employee Wellness Program/Legal Services/Health Advocacy Support/Supplemental Insurance
- Retirement 403(b)
- Deferred Compensation 457(b)
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- AltaMed Family Scholarship Program
- PTO (Varies by length of service)
- 12 Paid Holidays
- Jury Duty up to five (5) days
- Bereavement Leave up to three (3) days
- Discounts and Other Perks
- Provides staff development expertise as an educator, consultant, facilitator, change agent, preceptor, leader, and researcher across the entities of AltaMed.
- Supports the development of all Allied Health staff (including Personal Care Attendants, Medical Assistants, Licensed Vocational Nurses, and Registered Nurses) and fosters empowerment through knowledge resulting in first-class delivery of health services and excellent patient satisfaction.
- Occurring through the facilitation of the educational process through assessment, development, planning, implementation, and evaluation of competency assessment, continuing education, and leadership development
- Knowledge of learning management systems.
- Proficiency in Electronic Health Systems
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Solid clinical background and excellent critical thinking skills.
- Detail-oriented, organized, and good follow-through skills.