Hours: 34 Clinic Hours per Week | Typically 5 Day Work Week; 4 Day Work Week Negotiable
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Languages Required: Spanish, Spanish - Medical
Call Schedule: Yes; Typically 7-10 Days/Month
Relocation Assistance Available
Compensation: Salary Based on Experience and Qualifications
- Loan Repayment Through NHSC (HPSA: 18) and the State
- Relocation Assistance and Sign-on Bonus Negotiable
- 20 Vacation Days, 10 Sick Days, 2 Personal Days, and 7 Paid Holidays
- Vacation Days Increase Every 5 Years of Employment
- Health Insurance with Employer Contribution
- Employer Paid Dental, Vision, Short and Long Term Disability, and Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- 403b Retirement Plan with Match
- 5 CME Days plus $2,000 Reimbursement
- Supplemental Insurance Available Through AFLAC
- Bilingual in Spanish or proficient in Medical-Spanish
- Current opportunities are available in Chicago.
- Our ideal candidate is a mission-driven physician looking to make a difference for the community.
- New providers will have a built-in ramp-up period as well as mentorship by tenured physicians.
- EMR: GE Centricity
- Beginning as a grassroots effort 31 years ago, Alivio continues the tradition by working on the front lines ensuring we make the biggest impact possible.