Compensation: Salary Starting at $55K Dependant on Experience and Qualifications
- Health/Dental/Vision with 90% of Premium Paid
- Caremark and 340b Prescription Coverage
- Employer Paid Short and Long Term Disability, Life/Accidental Death Coverage
- 3 Weeks Vacation and 3 Weeks Sick
- 5 Days CME and $1,100 Annual Allowance
- 1 Annual Membership and Publication Paid by Alcona
- 8.5 Paid Holidays
- 403b with up to 3% Employer Match
- UNEM Voluntary Benefits
- LMSW/LPC and CAADC (Certified Advanced Alcohol and Drug Counseling) credentials required.
- 2+ years of experience as a counselor required.
- Rotation between Harrisville and Oscoda required.
- Full-time opportunity for a behavioral health therapist to identify, triage and manage patients with behavioral health and substance use problems within the primary care setting.
- 50% of patients seen will be for substance abuse counseling.
- Some patients will be seen via telehealth due to COVID.
- Our clinics use an integrated behavioral health approach.
- EMR: NextGen