Hours: Clinic Hours: Monday - Thursday 8 am - 6 pm, Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Low deductible Medical, Rx, Vision & Dental insurance at a minimal cost for employees
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Life and AD&D
- Short/Long Term Disability Insurance
- Continuing Education Assistance program
- Student loan forgiveness under the Public Service Loan Forgiveness program.
- Numerous holidays, generous vacation time, and sick days
Additional Information: The Care Manager is a practice-based RN who directly supports AHC's highest risk patients.
- In collaboration with other members of the healthcare team, the Care Manager is responsible for organizing, coordinating, and providing care coordination and care management services to patients within the practice who are most at risk for health deterioration, sentinel events, and/or poor outcomes.
- Works with patients to improve their health, wellbeing, and self-care by educating patients on needed services.
- Facilitates patients in accessing care appointments, screening, and tests to ensure health issues are proactively addressed.
- Current Michigan RN license
- Current Michigan driver's license and auto insurance
- Current CPR certification