Hours: Clinic Hours: Monday - Wednesday, Friday 7:30 am - 5 pm; Thursday 7:30 am - 5:30 pm
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Relocation Assistance Available
Compensation: Salary Dependant on Experience and Qualifications
- Health/Dental/Vision with 90% of Premium Paid
- Caremark and 340b Prescription Coverage
- Employer Paid Short and Long Term Disability, Life/Accidental Death Coverage
- 3 Weeks Vacation and 3 Weeks Sick
- 5 Days CME and $1,100 Annual Allowance
- 1 Annual Membership and Publication Paid by Alcona
- 8.5 Paid Holidays
- 403b with up to 3% Employer Match
- UNEM Voluntary Benefits
- The Care Manager is a practice-based RN who directly supports AHC’s highest risk patients.
- In collaboration with other members of the healthcare team, the Care Manager is responsible for organizing, coordinating, and providing care coordination and care management services to patients within the practice who are most at risk for health deterioration, sentinel events, and/or poor outcomes.
- EMR: NextGen