- Low deductible Medical, Rx, Vision & Dental insurance at a minimal cost for employees
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Life and AD&D
- Short/Long Term Disability Insurance
- Continuing Education Assistance program
- Student loan forgiveness under the Public Service Loan Forgiveness program.
- Numerous holidays, generous vacation time, and sick days
Additional Information: Responsible for providing care management to SUD and Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) patients and working in collaboration with other members of the team to assist patients in meeting their recovery goals.
As a Care Manager:
- Develops individualized patient care plans
- Performs or assures completion/ documentation of a comprehensive patient assessment: medical, functional, cognitive, affective, psychosocial, nutritional, and environmental
- Works in collaboration with the Behavioral Health Provider and the Primary Care Provider to develop and implement an individualized care plan in a person-centered manner, basing the level of care on the American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM) Criteria
- Initiates evidence-based care planning with the patient/family