Hours: Flexible Schedules | Clinic open Monday through Friday from 8 am to 6 pm
Degrees Accepted: MD/DO
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: 18 per day
Call Schedule: Minimal
Relocation Assistance Available
Compensation: $225,000 base
- The salary for this position is negotiated between the individual and the Chief Executive Officer using the approved salary scale of the organization as a basis.
Benefits: - Full malpractice coverage
- License reimbursement
- Retirement benefits with an employer match!
- Retirement Savings Plan, FSA, Life, AD&D, & Short/Long Term Disability Insurance.
- Sign-on bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- CME allowance and time off.
- Excellent PTO and Paid Holidays off
- Loan Repayment available under the Public Service Loan Forgiveness program.
- Work/life balance is very important to our group! Things comes up and we understand.
Additional Information: Alcona Health Centers is a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) with clinics throughout northern Michigan. Our mission is to provide high-quality, affordable, patient-centered health care to our patients.
We have a unique opportunity for a part-time or full-time Family Practice MD/DO to join our Cheboygan, MI practice.
You will play a big part in a supportive team-based environment providing direct patient care, as well as supervising and collaborating with Advance Practice Providers.
- Two years of experience and a background in chronic disease management preferred, however all interested are encouraged to apply.
- Board Eligible/Board Certified in Family Medicine.
- Meet requirements for licensure in the state of Michigan.