Hours: - Flexible | 6 and 12 Hour Shifts Available ( 24 hours a week minimum for Part-time)
Degrees Accepted: MD/DO
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: Varies
Call Schedule: No Call
Relocation Assistance Available
Compensation: Earning Potential up to $300K
- Medical Insurance, Short and Long-Term Disability, Life
- CME Time and Allowance 401k with Match
- Paid Time Off
- Relocation is Negotiable as Part of the Overall Compensation Package
- EMR and DOT Certification training offered.
- Urgent Care Boot Camp offered to New Graduates.
- Requires MA License prior to applying (this included new grads)
- Requires BC or BE in Family, Internal, and/or Emergency Medicine. Must be able to see patients of all ages.
- EMR: DocuTAP