Hours: Open Daily 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM | Flexible Scheduling with 3 or 4 Day Work Weeks | Typical Schedule is Three 12-Hour Shifts per Week (36 Hours is Full-Time) | Must Be Open to Working Some Weekends (Saturday or Sunday, Not Both)
Languages Required: Spanish
Average patients seen: 4 Patients per Hour
Call Schedule: No Call
Relocation Assistance Available
- Annual Earning Potential of $149,760+
- Hourly Rate Ranges from $70-$80
- Negotiable Based On Experience
- Sign-On and Relocation is Negotiable on a Case-by-Case Basis
Additional Information: AFC pioneered the concept of urgent care more than 30 years ago and to this day is the leader in the field. Every clinic in the AFC network of more than 150 clinics benefits from that experience, while maintaining the small business feel that a franchise offers owners/employees.
- We are an urgent care and walk-in clinic serving a diverse and widely underserved patient population in the Bronx.
- Candidates MUST be able to see all ages and have an intermediate to advanced knowledge of sutures, splints, and other common urgent care procedures.
- The ability to move patients quickly (four patients per hour) while maintaining a positive bedside manner is important.
- EMR: DocuTap
- Urgent care or emergency medicine experience is required.
- ACLS, ATLS, BLS, and PALS certifications.
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus, but not required.