- Benefits Effective Day 1
- Health Savings Account
- Employee Assistance Program
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- 403b Retirement Plan
- 10 Holidays
- 200 PTO Hours
- 2 Community Service Days
- 40 CME Hours with $2,500 Annual Allowance
- Paid Arizona License, Professional Membership, DEA Renewal
- Malpractice Covered
- Loan Repayment Potential
- Leadership opportunities
- PCMH Network, Joint Accreditation
- Position is responsible for the management of psychosocial aspects of chronic and acute diseases.
- The application of behavioral principles to address lifestyle and health risk issues.
- Emphasis is on prevention and self-help self-approaches, partnering with patients in a treatment approach that builds resiliency and that builds and encourages personal responsibility for health.
- Provides consultation and co-management in the co-treatment of mental disorders and psychosocial issues.
- Working within a fully-integrated, multidisciplinary model within our primary care Health Centers.
- Certification or certification eligibility as an LCSW Ed.D, Psy, D., or Ph.D. is required
- Master's degree in social work with 2 years of directly related experience is desired
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred