Hours: Flexible Scheduling | Clinic Open 7 Days per Week | A Minimum of 30-Hours/Week Required for Full-Time Eligibility/Benefits
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: 20-25 in an 8-hour shift
Call Schedule: Limited | Phone Only
- Earning Potential of $250,000+
- Multiple Financial Incentives
- Base Salary + RVU + Quality Incentives + Long Term Incentive Plan
- Practice medicine in a convenient and modern setting where you will enjoy autonomy and support
- Reduced Administrative Workload: Support from highly trained staff; Easy to use, optimized EMR helps focus your time on what matters most: your patients and their health; Patent-pending technology that trends patient populations and quality care trends; Scribe program developed specifically for PCPs; Cross-trained support team of Care Managers
- Paid Time Off (PTO), CME Allowance, Medical, Dental, etc
Additional Information: Village Medical is not urgent care; it is a full comprehensive primary care practice where PCP's provide long term, team-based care. We are not a hospital system and are dedicated to supporting primary care physicians.
- We have a value-based commitment to improving the lives of everyone in our neighborhoods.
- Patients will enjoy a comprehensive suite of services including preventative care, treatment for illness and injury and management of chronic conditions such as diabetes, kidney disease, hypertension, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and heart failure, as well as, a pharmacy located next door.
- APP support to help with walk-ins and PCP overflow, as well as, two highly trained medical assistant per provider.
- Multiple locations opening throughout the Houston area.
REQUIRED: Current or in process Texas licensure; Active DEA registration or be eligible; Active Medicare/Medicaid Enrollment or be eligible; BLS and/or ACLS.
PREFERRED: EMR experience.