Call Schedule: 1:2 (call is light - few emergencies)
- Physician will work collaboratively with members of the Medical and Radiation Oncology independent group
- There is a working relationship with Penn Cancer Center for the care of cancer patients
- Evaluating and managing patient to help prevent, detect and treat exclusively benign and malignant breast diseases (there is no general surgery call).
- The surgeon will conduct surgical and non-operative procedures, with access to the most advanced technology including; intraoperative image guidance, ultrasound, 3D Mammography and MRI imaging and biopsy
- This position will allow a physician to quickly step into an established breast program and help build on delivering excellent patient care
Provider needs to be fellowship trained, but will look at new grads coming out of fellowship!