Hours: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday 8 AM - 5 PM, Tuesday 8 AM - 7 PM, Friday 8 AM - 2 PM
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Compensation: Competitive Salary plus additional incentive
- Professional Allowance
- Full Benefits to include Long and Short Term Disability
- 403B with matching
- Generous PTO with dedicated CME
- Possible student loan repayment assistance
- Join an established busy practice with 5 providers. Our practice is fully staffed with a nurse practitioner, medical assistant, medical receptionist, and practice manager.
- An Internal Medicine Residency Program rotates through this practice, candidates should feel comfortable with supervising and working with residents.
- Physician will likely supervise the nurse practitioner on site
- PA License Required
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Internal Medicine - Required
- Must be comfortable supervising and working with residents