Compensation: - $140,000-$185,000 based on experience
Benefits: - Medical, Dental, vision Insurance
- Long-term Disability coverage
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Life Insurance
- 403 (b) Retirement Plan with matching employer contribution
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- CME with stipend
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health Club Membership Discounts
- Prescription Discount Program
- 529 College Savings Plan
- Educational Reimbursement
Additional Information: At Shasta Community Health Center you will be part of a dedicated group of professionals with the resources, technology, training, and expertise to provide patients with the highest quality care. Our philosophy of teamwork ensures that your voice will be heard and your contributions respected.
SCHC offers a supportive working environment for our employees. We are a passionate organization dedicated to providing high-quality, compassionate health and dental services for the medically underserved.
- To provide basic dental services.
- To maintain quality dental care equal to or greater than the private sector.
- Provide direct oversight to the Dental School Externs in the clinic and complete assessments as
- CA license REQUIRED
- Experience in Community Health PREFERRED