- Base salary up to $457,000
- Negotiable based on experience/surgical skills & office and surgical volume expectations
- RVU bonus over 50%; paid quarterly
Robust benefits include:
- Occurrence Malpractice Policy
- CME Allowance
- 6 weeks PTO
- Premium health and dental insurance
- Disability policy
- 401k retirement plan
- New York State Retirement
- HHS, DANY, PSLF, NHSC, and other loan repayment programs
- Potential eligibility for HHS J1 visa waivers
- Sign-on and retention bonuses
- Seeking a highly motivated OBGYN physician to complete the rebuild of our Women's Health Services.
- We are looking for a physician willing to commit to helping us to provide exceptional healthcare for the women in our community.
- Join us and help us build a great OB/GYN department.
- 4-day office/surgical schedule
- Scheduled surgical block time 2 days per week with other access for urgent cases
- 2 Nurse practitioners will support the physicians in the office allowing an active surgical and procedural focus.
- Obstetric volume- 65 deliveries each provider expected the first year with the goal of 85 each by year 3
- 150 deliveries projected for 2024 to increase to 240 by 2026
- Strong surgical skills and interests highly preferred
- Ideal candidates will possess leadership, customer service, and strategic vision.