Hours: Full-Time Averages 15 Shifts/Month | Staff Typically Prefers Working 4-on, 4-off | Availability is Gathered and Schedule is Released 30-Days In Advance | Clinic Open Monday-Sunday 8 AM - 7 PM
Average patients seen: Each Facility Varies Day-By-Day
Call Schedule: No Call
Relocation Assistance Available
Compensation: - Base Hourly Rate of $50/Hr PLUS Bonus
- Relocation Assistance Negotiable
Benefits: Paid Malpractice
Additional Information: Medfast Urgent Care Centers have created a more personal urgent care environment. An environment where a patient's time spent waiting is limited and you have the necessary amount of time to assess a patient's situation, ultimately ensuring a proper treatment plan that lets them know they are cared for.
- Treating our patients with an above-average level of respect and care is of the highest importance to our team.
- Must be able to see all ages and work independently.
- Must be able to perform sutures, do procedures and read x-rays.
- Minimum of 1-year ER or UC experience.
- DOT Certification is preferred. Will need to obtain.
- Centrally located 45-minutes east of Orlando, our communities are a place where sandy beaches meet world-famous surfing and oceanfront happy hours.