Compensation: - Competitive base salary for the area with yearly quality bonuses!
Benefits: - 80% of Health, Vision, and Dental insurance covered by employer
- 401k with 3% matching right away
- 4 weeks PTO
- CME allowance of 1 week and cost reimbursement
- Malpractice coverage through Federal Tort Claims Act
- Loan Forgiveness through NHSC
Additional Information: We are a team-based healthcare home of choice reflecting community needs, eliminating barriers, and empowering individuals toward lifelong wellness. With 90% satisfaction ratings for both patients and providers, join a team focused on providing the highest-quality multidisciplinary care to our communities along the Cape.
- Hybrid role with flexible schedule of 5/8s or 4/10s
- Teaching opportunities available
- Performs psychiatric evaluations
- Collaborates with medical and other staff to ensure that clients with behavioral health issues are treated with the overall goal of full integration between primary care and BH
- MA License REQUIRED
- 2 years of Exp REQUIRED