Hours: 40 hours per week | Weekly schedule, Monday through Friday 8 AM to 5 PM
Degrees Accepted: Master's
Average patients seen: Varies
Relocation Assistance Available
Compensation: -Salary Range: $160k to $175K
- Competitive and Negotiable; Based on Experience
- Productivity and Quality Bonuses
- Details to be Discussed With Candidate Directly
- 1 Week for CME Plus $1K Allowance
- 2 Weeks Vacation Time
- 8 Hours Sick Time
- 11 Paid Holidays
Additional Information: The NP- Lead will provide clinical leadership and oversight of the Street Medicine team. NP Lead will provide direct
medical care to unsheltered, homeless individuals with comorbid physical, mental health, and substance use disorders in a wide variety of settings including encampments and on the street. The NP Lead will work as part of a multidisciplinary team consisting of behavioral health, community health workers, medical assistants, and a nurse to develop a treatment plan and provide ongoing care to a panel of high-
risk homeless patients.
• Current/active California license as a NP
• Current/unrestricted DEA, CPR, and BLS certification.
• 2+ years of NP experience working in a medical office or hospital setting.
• NP experience in assessing/managing those with substance use disorders, mental illness, and trauma care.
• Experience with EMRs
• Must work independently with little supervision
• Ability to be culturally sensitive and work with a diverse patient population