Hours: Mon, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday 9 am to 5 pm. Thursday 11 am- 7 pm.
Degrees Accepted: Master's
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: 8-10 per day
Compensation: - $55,000 - $70,000 Based on experience
Benefits: - Medical, Dental, and vision plans offered
- 401k with 3% matching
- Reimbursement for licenses and renewals
- Generous 16 days PTO
- 10 holidays as well as a floating day
- CME Allowance
- Loan Forgiveness programs through State and Federal Programs
Additional Information: It is our mission to provide quality and compassionate healthcare services to our Asian American community and all other underserved or underprivileged communities in a culturally competent and linguistically appropriate manner. We believe in the power of prevention, which translates into better health outcomes and reduced medical costs for our patients and their families.
- Some travel between offices may be required for this role
- Assessment of mental health needs, treatment planning, coordination, and implementation of behavioral health services for patients.
- Work as a member of the multidisciplinary, primary care team, communicating and interacting with all levels of staff, primary care providers, and health center patients.
- Demonstrates excellent clinical skills
- Evidence of mature judgment and crisis intervention skills.
- Master's Degree REQUIRED
- IL License REQUIRED
- Urdu/Hindi speakers are encouraged to apply!