Compensation: $110,000- $130,000 Based on Experience
- Dental, Medical, and Vision 100% Employer paid
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 403(b) & company matching after 1st year
- PTO Accrual begins day 1 & rolls over to next year
- 8 Paid Holidays; including Good Friday
- Federal and State Loan repayment programs available
- Wellness Program
- Fedstar Credit Union
- Roadside Assistance
- Global Travel Assistance
Additional Information: HealthPoint is a community-wide network of health care providers in Texas, serving the Greater Brazos Valley. We provide access to medical, dental, behavioral health, and pharmacy services for every member of your family, both young and old.
This position of Physician Assistant is responsible for providing a full scope of appropriate medical care.