Compensation: - $225,000 - $240,000 Based on Experience
- Sing-on and Relocation Packages available
- Up to $40k a year in eligible stipends through the TLL Temple Foundation!
Benefits: Dental, Medical, Vision with 100% Employer paid
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 403(b) & company matching after 1st year
- PTO Accrual begins day 1 & rolls over to next year
- 8 Paid Holidays; including Good Friday
- Federal and State Loan repayment programs available
- Wellness Program
- Fedstar Credit Union
- Roadside Assistance
- Global Travel Assistance
Additional Information: HealthPoint is a community-wide network of healthcare providers in Texas, serving the Greater Brazos Valley. We provide access to medical, dental, behavioral health, and pharmacy services for every member of your family, both young and old.
- Responsible for providing a full scope of Outpatient primary care practice, birth to 18 years of age, including ADHD and other duties as assigned by the Chief Medical Officer.